We Are UCL: An Overview of Our Programs and Services
University Connected Learning (UCL) provides services, programs, and tools that connect U students and community learners with flexible educational offerings, allowing them to learn, return, and refresh throughout their careers and a lifetime of learning.
- faculty and students to the technology, services, and data that enhance learning and teaching;
- academic departments and the U as a whole to communities through programs and services that support learning and community engagement;
- the world to the U through engaging programs and learning for a lifetime.
UCL is the umbrella organization that manages the following programs:
- Continuing Education is the public-facing entity that includes Lifelong Learning, Osher Lifelong Learning, Professional Education, Youth Education, the English Language Institute, Go Learn travel programs, and Academic Programs.
- Digital Learning is the campus-facing entity that develops online learning experiences and supports classroom technologies. The Faculty Center is the hub for all these services.
- UOnline connects students to fully-online programs at the University. Digital Learning works with departments to develop these programs, and the UCL marketing team manages the website.
We are excited about how combining our public- and campus-facing groups is opening new ideas and opportunities for our new UCL organization. As we continue to grow, we welcome your ideas and input for how we can serve you and the community better. Keep an eye on our website for updates, and please don’t hesitate to contact us.