Connecting the U with UPCEA: Free Conference Admission!
As part of our departmental mission to connect the University both within and without, UCL is delighted to provide FREE admission to the UPCEA Reach 2002 Conference for ALL University of Utah staff. The virtual conference is May 3-4. UPCEA is the leading association for professional, continuing, and online education, and also builds greater awareness of the vital link between contemporary learners and public policy issues. You can read more about the event here: https://conferences.upcea.edu/REACH22/
Instructions for individuals to register:
- Login and register for the event. (You must have or create a UPCEA account in order to register. Use your University of Utah email address when registering)
- Note: Create a new individual account, not a new organizational account. The University of Utah already has an account created. Please select it from the drop-down after searching your official school name (no acronyms). This will allow you to access the gratis registration.
- Enter preferences to attending the live event in April 11-13 and Continue
- Use the promo code, 22REACHINSPASS_Unlimited, at the registration screen to receive your gratis registration.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you with conference information.
All registrants will receive an email from Accelevents (the virtual conference platform) on May 2 with information on how to access the conference on May 3.
Registrants will also have access to select general sessions from the UPCEA Summit for Online Leadership & Administration and the Annual Conference. Information for those who selected to participate in these sessions live will be sent out prior to the week of April 11-14.
About the Blog
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.